Obituary for Lilburn Philip Currence
- Name: Lilburn Philip Currence
- Home Town: Carolina Shores, NC
- Date of Death: 03/20/2019
- Birth Place: Charleston, WV
- Birth Date: 02/04/1947
- Service Date: 03/24/2019 at 03:00 PM
- Visit Date: 03/24/2019
- Visit Times: 2:00 - 3:00 PM
- Service Place: Brunswick Funeral Service Chapel, Shallotte, NC
- Interment: Brunswick Memorial Gardens, Shallotte, NC
Lilburn Philip “Hokie” Currence, 72, of Carolina Shores, NC passed away on Wednesday, March 20, 2019.
He was born in Charleston, West Virginia on February 4, 1947, a son of the late William Ward Currence and Virginia Rippetoe Currence.
He was a retired building contractor and an associate member of the Calabash American Legion.
Surviving are his wife, Clara Fox Currence; daughter, Rachel Copeland Allen (Rick), Myrtle Beach, SC; brother, William Ward Currence (Sally), Myrtle Beach, SC; sister, Mary Alice Swiger, Myrtle Beach, SC; several nieces and nephews.
A Celebration of Life will be held on Sunday, March 24, 2019 at 3:00 pm in the Brunswick Funeral Service Chapel by the Reverend George Samaha. Burial will follow in Brunswick Memorial Gardens.
The family will receive friends one hour prior to the service.
Online condolences may be made at www.brunswickfuneralservice.com
Brunswick Funeral Service, Shallotte
If you wish to sign the Guest Book for Lilburn Philip Currence, please click here.