Obituary for Anna Mae Reck
- Name: Anna Mae Reck
- Home Town: Shallotte, NC
- Date of Death: 09/04/2019
- Birth Place: Baltimore, MD
- Birth Date: 06/09/1930
- Service Date: 09/28/2019 at 11:00 AM
- Visit Date: 09/26/2019
- Visit Times: 1:00 - 3:00 PM and 5:00 - 7:00 PM in the Brunswick Funeral Service Chapel, Shallotte, NC
- Service Place: St. Luke Lutheran Church
- Interment: St. Luke Lutheran Church Columbarium
Anna Mae Reck, 89, Shallotte, NC died September 4, 2019.
She was born in Baltimore, MD on June 9, 1930. In addition to her parents, she was preceded in death by husbands, Victor Ervin and Roy Reck, Sr.
Surviving are sons, Donald Ervin (Frances), Wilmington, NC, Victor Ervin, Bay City, MD, Earl Ervin (Debbie), Virginia, and Michael Ervin, Glen Burney, MD; daughters, Andrea Rhodes (Charlie), Eastern Shore, MD, Sandra Pender (Irving), Eastern Shore MD, and Patricia Allred, Florida; fourteen grandchildren and nine great-grandchildren.
A Celebration of Life will be conducted September 28, 2019 at 11:00 am in St. Luke Lutheran Church. Inurnment will follow in the church columbarium.
The family will receive friends from 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm and 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm on September 26, 2019 at the funeral home.
Online condolences may be made at www.brunswickfuneralservice.com
Brunswick Funeral Service, Shallotte
If you wish to sign the Guest Book for Anna Mae Reck, please click here.