Obituary for John Curtis Smith
- Name: John Curtis Smith
- Home Town: Supply, NC
- Date of Death: 06/25/2019
- Birth Place: Newport News, VA
- Birth Date: 12/15/1986
- Service Date: 06/29/2019 at 02:00 PM
- Visit Date: 06/28/2019
- Visit Times: 6:00 - 8:00 pm in the Chapel of Brunswick Funeral Service, Shallotte
- Service Place: Brunswick Islands Baptist Church
- Interment: Union Chapel Pentecostal Freewill Baptist Church Cemetery
John “JC” Curtis Smith, 32, of Supply, NC died Tuesday, June 25, 2019.
He was born in Newport News, VA on December 15, 1986, a son of Nickie Mullis West, of the home, and John Paul Smith, Fairmont, NC.
In addition to his parents, he is survived by two sons, Ryder Smith, Leland, NC and John Smith, Jr., Wilmington, NC; brother, Joseph “Joe” Smith (Heather), Holden Beach, NC, and a sister, Christian Smith, also of the home.
A Celebration of Life will be held on Saturday, June 29, 2019 at 2:00 pm in Brunswick Islands Baptist Church by the Reverend Doctor Rudy Ramphal.
Burial will follow in Union Chapel Pentecostal Freewill Baptist Church Cemetery.
The family will receive friends on Friday, June 28, 2019 from 6-8 pm in the Brunswick Funeral Service Chapel, Shallotte.
Online condolences may be made at www.brunswickfuneralservice.com
Brunswick Funeral Service, Shallotte
If you wish to sign the Guest Book for John Curtis Smith, please click here.