Obituary for Amy Lynn Britt
- Name: Amy Lynn Britt
- Home Town: Boiling Spring Lakes
- Date of Death: 01/28/2017
- Birth Place: Robeson County, NC
- Birth Date: 11/20/1973
- Service Date: 02/01/2017 at 02:00 PM
- Visit Date: 01/31/2017
- Visit Times: 6:00-8:00 PM at Brunswick Funeral Service, Southport/Oak Island Chapel
- Service Place: Mill Creek Baptist Church
- Interment: Willetts Cemetery
Amy Lynn Britt, 43, Boiling Spring Lakes, NC, died January 28, 2017. Born in Robeson County, NC, on November 20, 1973, she was a daughter of Gerald Wayne and Linda F. Brigman Britt of Boiling Springs.
Surviving, in addition to her parents, are her son, Ryan Jackson (Shannon), US Navy, Ventura, CA; daughter, Brittany Caroline McKeller, Boiling Spring Lakes; brother Michael Wayne Britt, Supply; sister, Melissa Caroline Britt, Boiling Spring Lakes; and grandchildren, Declan McKeller and Gabriel Powell.
Funeral services will be conducted at 2:00 PM, Wednesday, February 1, at Mill Creek Baptist Church by The Rev. Jack Edge. Burial will follow in the Willetts Cemetery.
The family will receive friends from 6:00-8:00 PM, Tuesday, January 31, 2017, at Brunswick Funeral Service, Southport/Oak Island Chapel.
On-line condolences may be sent to www.brunswickfuneralservice.com.
Brunswick Funeral Service, Southport/Oak Island Chapel
If you wish to sign the Guest Book for Amy Lynn Britt, please click here.