Obituary for Jennifer A. MacBean (Sass)
- Name: Jennifer A. MacBean (Sass)
- Home Town: Carolina Shores, NC
- Date of Death: 09/25/2017
- Birth Place: Manalapan, NJ
- Birth Date: 11/12/1966
- Service Date: 10/03/2017 at 10:00 AM
- Visit Date: 10/02/2017
- Visit Times: 6 to 8PM in Brunswick Funeral Service Chapel, Shallotte
- Service Place: St. Brendan the Navigator Roman Catholic Church, Shallotte, NC
Jennifer A. MacBean (Sass), 50, of Carolina Shores, NC, passed away on Monday, September 25, 2017 after a sudden illness.
Jennifer was born on November 12, 1966 to Kenneth and Eleanor Sass in Manalapan, NJ. She was a graduate of Manalapan High School. She then attended Cabrini University in Radnor, PA. She was an active member of the America Legion Axillary in Calabash, NC.
Jennifer was predeceased by her father, Kenneth Sass.
Left to cherish her memory is her loving mother, Eleanor Sass; and her brother, Russell Sass both of The Villages, FL.
The family will receive friends on Monday, October 2, 2017 from 6 to 8 pm in Brunswick Funeral Service Chapel. A memorial mass will be held on Tuesday, October 3, 2017 at 10 am in St. Brendan the Navigator Roman Catholic Church in Shallotte, NC
In lieu of flowers memorial donations can be made in Jennifer’s name to the American Cancer Society.
Online condolences can be made at www.brunswickfuneralservice.com
Brunswick Funeral Service, Shallotte, NC
If you wish to sign the Guest Book for Jennifer A. MacBean (Sass), please click here.