Obituary for Nancy Ruth Beairsto
- Name: Nancy Ruth Beairsto
- Home Town: Carolina Shores, NC
- Date of Death: 01/20/2018
- Birth Place: Syracuse, NY
- Birth Date: 04/22/1933
- Service Date: 01/27/2018 at 11:00 AM
- Visit Date: 01/27/2018
- Visit Times: The Village of Calabash Clubhouse after the inurnment
- Service Place: Calabash Presbyterian Church
- Interment: Brunswick Memorial Gardens
Nancy Ruth Beairsto, 84, of Carolina Shores, died Saturday, January 20, 2018. Born in Syracuse, NY, on April 22, 1933, she was the daughter of the late George P. Love and Ruth Chaffee Love. She was a Registered Nurse.
Survivors include her husband, James Paul Beairsto; sons, Matthew Beairsto (Kris) of Calabash and Andrew Beairsto (Jean), of Middletown, NY; daughters, Mary Zahorchak (Michael) and Patricia Bertholf (Jim), both of Middletown, NY; fifteen grandchildren; and sixteen great grandchildren.
A Celebration of Life will be conducted at 11:00 AM, Saturday, January 27, from Calabash Presbyterian Church. Private inurnment will follow in the Brunswick Funeral Service Columbarium.
The family will receive friends after the inurnment at the Village of Calabash Clubhouse.
Memorials may be made to Lower Cape Fear Hospice, Brunswick House, 1414 Physician’s Drive, Wilmington, NC 28401.
On-line condolences may be sent to www.brunswickfuneralservice.com.
Brunswick Funeral Service, Shallotte
If you wish to sign the Guest Book for Nancy Ruth Beairsto, please click here.